Monday, October 8, 2012

Changes in ssLauncher v1.8.x

v1.8.9
- fixed bugs for some scrollable widgets
- added the option, 'less memory', in preferences
- sorting by name of images when selecting image
- supports Chinese(Taiwan)
- fixed some bugs and optimized

v1.8.8
- fixed the error that some 'other' type shortcuts are not runnable

v1.8.7
- fixed some bugs caused by changing screen orientation
- fixed some bugs and optimized

v1.8.6
- enabled tap effect on live wallpaper
- fixed a bug by editing label text of page when labels are hidden
- fixed a bug occurring when applying Oriental theme on LG Optimus Vu
- fixed some bugs and optimized

v1.8.5
- displays transparent notification bar properly
- added an option 'Buttery smooth': This makes smoother when using image wallpaper
- fixed some bugs and optimized

v1.8.4
- quick bug fix for live wallpaper on Jellybean

v1.8.3
- quick bug fix for live wallpaper

v1.8.2
- removed short black out when launching a shortcut
- fixed a bug for some scrollable widgets
- added an option 'back to previous' in preferences
- fixed some bugs and optimized

v1.8.1
- fixed some drawing errors while page transition
- fixed the issue that page is locked after star/hide operation on app drawer page
- added an option to disable home key to open page preview
- scrollable widgets works again on Froyo and Gingerbread
- fixed some bugs and optimized

v1.8.0
- fitting a template layout to the device screen width when applying it.
- additional options for shortcut: 'rotation'(paid version only) and 'clickable'


- improved speed when changing screen orientation
- improved performance of page transition animation
- supports HD package (paid version only) with high quality 'paper image' for 'flipping' animation.


- displays page preview when clicking 'home' button on home page
- changed the function for 'back' button: move to the previous page
- added an option to prevent swiping pages in preferences (paid version only)
- supports Dutch
- fixed some bugs and optimized

45 comments:

  1. Good work!Simple, powerful, fully customizable.My best buy from the PlayStore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFTER LAST UPDATD 1.8.2 MY SS LAUNCHER HAS CRESY PAGES TRANSITIONS AND REBOOT MY PHONE.. HOW TO BACK TO 1.8.1 VERSION?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I have just found a bug for live wallpaper. Now I uploaded new version(1.8.3). You can update it in about one hour. Please email to me if the problem continues after the update.

      Delete
    2. Nothing bro. When I try to install livewallpaper, i have black home and phone is not running. I have to restart and play with normal wallpaper on sslauncher. Sorry for my bed english.

      Delete
    3. Ok, after restarted again everything seems work perfectly. Only the live wallpaper needs long time to charge.
      thanks

      Delete
  3. Update 1.8.2 makes my MultiPicture LWP buggy. The images do not appear even though I lowered the LWP's memory usage. Was looking for previous version but couldn't find it here. Would be great for you to post the past version until this is solved. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I have just found a bug for live wallpaper. Now I uploaded new version(1.8.3). You can update it in about one hour.

      Delete
    2. You're awesome! Thank you:)))

      Delete
  4. Thanks a support! My daydream SSlauncher for tablets! Go work, and put my christmas-tree! :D :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Updated to latest version, work fine but i unchecked preview on home buttons and unchecked back buttons to show menu. I can't acces option or unlock screen now. Ça you add an option making Sslauncher preference, visible as applications ?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zooming out gesture(two fingers closing) will show up page preview. Just try it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah i Just find out this way. I was comming to append this.

      Delete
  6. When I choosed 'Buttery smooth' it crashes constantly and I had to reinstall a previous version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which version are you using?

      Delete
    2. I rolled back to 1.8.1 from 1.8.5 on my SE Xperia Arc with ICS 4.0.4.

      Delete
    3. I will fix the bug in the next update. :)

      Delete
    4. Please let me know your email. I need some test.

      Delete
  7. Chyk,I hv the same problem as Magnus too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fixed in the next update. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi, great theme!
    I think there is a little bug with the lock screen: if switch the lock screen method from the classic slide (from right to left) to Sequence (I mean the combination of different points to touch), in landscape mode, I need to use first the original slide unlock, and after that second the sequence.
    I don't know if I was clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ssLauncher is not relative with lock screen.

      Delete
    2. Ok, but this issue happen only with the ssLauncher, main while not with the stock launcher (Sony Arc S).
      Maybe is only a mine problem, it was only to inform you :)

      Delete
    3. If you have tested it on another free launcher like ADW, it would be more easily figured out what causes the problem.

      Delete
  9. Hi! I'm running the paid version on a Galaxy Nexus running Jellybean 4.1.1...love everything except for one thing...the speed going from an application back to the home screen. Is there a fix for this or a setting I'm not seeing or one I should be checking or unchecking? It takes a good 2-3 seconds to return. Thanks for the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to check the option 'use notification' in menu > preferences.
      If the delay continues after doing it, please email to me for more support.

      Delete
  10. On my galaxy note the wallpaper scrolling doesn't seems to work like he should. With 2 page the correct size should be 1600x1280 ( 800x1280 fot a 1 page wallpaper ), yet is doesn't scroll enough for each page to have it's own part ( 800px ) of the wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, ssLauncher divides wallpaper area for one more page than number of pages you have. This is for bounce effect for the first and last page. Try to use 2400x1280 image.

      Delete
  11. Hi, is same days that i loose contacts shortcats. After same time i find no one in the shortcat. I select again the contact bur after ss launcher loose it again.
    ??????!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I cannot understand exactly what you say.

      Delete
    2. For three days I lose a few links of contacts. I select the link again to a favorite contact, but after the launcher loses the connection again.
      Sorry for my english. Could i send u a screenshot?
      Thanks

      Delete
    3. How did you make the links of contacts? Please send email to me for more supports.

      Delete
    4. My problem a with contacts persists. how Can I back to previousversion? Where can i find your e-mail?

      Delete
  12. Hi!

    I hope next time you optimize sslauncher app for tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couple of suggestions:

    1.) have ability to monochrome excising icons to any color...allows for making a uniform look on a page without having to find and download 3rd party icons.

    2.) have ability to scroll part of the screen independently of the other part...like an app dock, but can be any size and either direction and contain widgets also.

    Thanks for the great app!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work! Perfect run my Nexus 7 tablet! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    I bought the popup-widget and love it. (using it now in the apex launcher). IS it possible for the popup-widgets to survive a Titanium restore (i flash a lot of roms and restore apps with titanium backup)

    ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not possible because Android framework does not support it.

      Delete