This post takes a look at some main features of the app drawer.
First, press and hold the application icon in the app drawer. The following pop-up menu appears.
1. Icon - change the icon of the application. It will be used as the default icon for shortcut.
2. Rename - change the display name of the corresponding application. It will be used as the default title for shortcut.
3. Star/Normal - mark/unmark star to the application. You can show only starred applications by pressing the star icon on the dock menu bar, bottom of the screen.
4. Hide/Show - hide/show the application. Basically a hidden application does not show up in the app drawer. You can also show only the hidden apps by pressing the same icon on the dock menu bar.
5. Details - Shows the app information. You can force close the application or reset the data.
6. Uninstall - uninstall the application.
You can manage installed applications and access to your favorite applications easily by using 'star' and 'hide'.
** Important tips! **
Multiple applications can be starred or hidden at once!
For example, when we need star to many applications, show the all unstarred applications by pressing star icon on the dock menu bar and then press the check box icon.
Now you can select multiple applications like the below.
Then all the selected applications will be starred by pressing the star icon on the dock menu bar. You can hide/show multiple apps in the same way.
Just try it. :)