Currently, ssLauncher supports totally 6 types of page: cover page, application group, application drawer, contacts, bookmarks and credits.
Each type of pages has its own specialties. Oops! Except of credits. :P
I know that many users remove the contact page without any try.
Now I would like to give you some tips to use it.
It has the purpose for quick access to contacts. Of course, you can run the contacts application through a shortcut. But swiping page is the easiest and efficient way to access something because you need not to search an icon and move the finger on it exactly. For example, if you have moved the contacts page to left side of home, you could access it just by swiping once at home without any concentration.
Here is a screenshot of the contacts page.
It consists of a list and a dock menu bar with the following functionality.
1. tap an item (contact): open contact widget for the item (see the screenshot)
You can star, unstar, remove or edit the contact by the widget.
2. hold an item: you can drag it into a cover page and create a shortcut for it.
3. click the phone icon on an item: direct call
On dock menu bar:
1. plus icon: create a new contact
2. star icon: show only starred contacts
* How to star/unstar on a contact?
- Tap an item on the list
- Tap the photo on the contact widget
- Toggle the star icon
3. sort icon: sort the list by name, contact times or last contact time
4. search icon: search contacts by initial
5. phone icon: launch the phone(dial) application
That's all. How easy is it?