ssLauncher supports to make easily a theme APK from your own theme.
As you know, all resources (fonts, icons, background images, wallpaper...) can be replaced in theme menu of ssLauncher. After making your theme perfect, you need to make and save some template layouts for cover page (long click background of cover page > add to template). Delete needless templates first. Also, you can save additional styles for shortcut (long click a shortcut > save).
Now you are ready to make a theme APK. Follow the next instructions.
* Instructions to make theme package (APK) with eclipse
1. Save your theme to a zip file. (Menu > More (3 dots) > Save > Select a folder > Uncheck 'pages' and 'preferences')
2. Rename the zip file to 'theme.zip'.
3. Prepare a snapshot named 'snapshot.png'.
4. Make android project with the sample project (download).
5. Copy the two files('theme.zip' & 'snapshot.png') to 'essets' folder.
6. Change the package name to "com.ss.launcher.theme.[your theme name]" in AndroidManifest.xml.
package="com.ss.launcher.theme.sample" <== this line
7. Refactory the source package name("com.ss.launcher.theme.sample") to the above package name("com.ss.launcher.theme.[your theme name]") in src folder.
8. Change the string named "authorities" in 'res/values/strings.xml' to the above package name.
9. Change the string named "app_name", which is display name in ssLauncher, to [your theme name].
10. Edit your theme icon in 'res/drawable-*' folder.
11. Build the project and test it.
12. Export as Android Application. :)
The project of oriental theme is here.
If any question, do not hesitate to contact. :)